(It isn't really rated R. I was having a laugh...eh heh...)
My third Metal Gear Flash animation! Like in 'Little Joe', my darling was kind enough to do voices for me, and considering how MASSIVE this one turned out to be, I'm surprised he had any voice left by the end. Or the sorrow or the fury or...ahem, that was a very weak pun. The working file for this one is over 200 MB in size. My poor laptop.
Good LORD, and I thought the hours put into 'Little Joe' were inhumane! A belated Christmas present to all who enjoy our animations!
With a million hugs and kisses and words of praise for my boo, for doing the ever so important voices for The Sorrow, The End, The Fury and The Pain. Squeaky The Fear, Squawky Polly, Screamy The Joy and...um...baby Ocie...are all my own inferior work. ^_^ Where I could, I tried to inject my own little blobs of humour into this fictional retelling of The Boss' childbirth, and I hope a few people enjoy it. =3 It was tiring, but precious, to make.
And my first recording of The Boss' voice (for Little Joe 2) is deeper, closer to her middle-aged voice, but since she was younger (and mostly screaming) in this animation, her voice is higher and perkier. Rest assured that she sounds deeper and more tired in the NEXT project.
No matter how many disclaimers are put on art, stories or animations, there are always people who just look and rant without bothering their bottoms to read the author/artist's notes, but here is my HUGE disclaimer about our little 'boss' story:
* Though The Boss was only called The Joy at this stage (in case anyone thinks I was too lazy to learn anything about her before I began all of my art and junk - I love you Boss!), we had a little joke about how she wanted to be superior to the rest of her unit, and made them call her 'boss' in lower-case during WWII. Then when she was officially given the title of 'The Boss' (all capitals), she was all smug and up her own backside about it, giving her boys plenty of aggro. She only really liked The Sorrow calling her his Joy, and I just like how 'boss' fits. It makes her seem all large and in charge - which of course she is. All hail The Boss! *
( on the other hand, The Fury has an authentic three-tank Russian model flamethrower, so nyah! X3 )
Huzzah! I bet nobody bothered to read all that. Enjoy the animation, and our own mini version of what REALLY happened in Normandy...Our Animations
1. "The Twelve Pains of Christmas" - [link]
2. "Little Joe" (the prequel to this one!) - [link]
3. "A Labour of Joy" (the BIG one!)
4. "Little Joe 2: Revenge of the Rodent" - [link]